It’s time for a reader question – how can we make Victoria Moms Blog (VMB) more useful for you? Fill out our survey and share you ideas with us in the comments section below for a chance to win a $50 gift card to Amazon!
One of the things that makes our community written blog so great is that we share information, what’s worked for us (or not worked!), and our favourite things as moms raising kids of all ages around Greater Vic based on personal experience.
Victoria Moms Blog’s first birthday is coming up on October 24th (yay!). Here’s your chance to help us connect with you as we start our second year! Please take a moment to complete our survey (super short – takes 2 minutes) and, if you have time, use the comments section of this post to share your ideas and suggestions for VMB.
First, complete the survey found >>> HERE <<<
Next, here’s your chance to let us know how we can make VMB even better. Please use the comments section below to discuss the following:
- Topics – are there topics (specific or general) you’d like to see covered in the coming year? What are the main topics/issues/scenarios that you’re facing as a mom at the moment? How can we enrich your mom life in Victoria even more?
- Types of Posts – Pregnancy and Adoption, Home Management, Motherhood, Relationships/Marriage, Friendship, Crafts/Recipes, Mom Therapy, Giveaways, Events, Things to Do, One-Stop Resource Guides, Local Business spot lights, etc …. have your say about what you’d like to see most/least.
- Community Involvement – What would help close the gaps in motherhood and friendship?
- What do you like Least about Victoria Moms Blog? What is Best about it?
- Other Ideas and Feedback – anything goes, big or little!
The ‘Rules’ – Any feedback, suggestions, dreams or ideas that you have are welcome. While we can’t promise to respond to each comment or put every suggestion into place, we make a commitment to you to read anything you have to say.
All that we ask in return is that you be honest, courteous and constructive with your feedback.
Victoria Moms Blog is a parenting resource that many moms pour a lot of time and effort into – majority doing so as volunteers. As a result, sometimes criticism can be a little difficult to hear – however we know it’s vital to include everyone’s input if this is to continue to be a valuable resource for Greater Victoria Moms.